Regular monthly meeting of the Charlestown Neighborhood Council (CNC). The CNC meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 545 Medford St.
The Charlestown Neighborhood Council (CNC) is the officially elected representative body of the Charlestown neighborhood of the City of Boston, MA. It was founded in 1986.
The CNC is responsible for facilitating dialogue within the Charlestown community and between the residents of Charlestown and the City of Boston, State and Local agencies and businesses on topics including:
- Basic Services (Utilties, Parking, Trash Removal, Noise, Public Spaces)
- Public Safety, Ed Grace
- Spaulding-CNC Partnership Fund, Committee Chairs: Shelley Mogil, James MacDougall and Katie Alitz
The Neighborhood Council is composed of 21 community members, including seven elected precinct representatives, seven elected at-large representatives and seven appointed non-profit community organization representatives.
March 6, 2018
Knights of Columbus
545 Medford Street
Charlestown, MA. 02129
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve January minutes
- Photo of group
Hubway – Kim Folltz
LaCrosse & Learning Center – Reed Catlin (later in meeting)
- Public Safety - Ed Grace - Any questions about the monthly report?
- Basic Services / Development / Transportation
- Spaulding-CNC Community Partnership Fund - Report on progress – Shelley
Harborfront Neighborhood Alliance (Joe Rogers [email@example.com] and Sara McCammond)
Organizational meeting Mar 14, 6-7:30 pm at the Leventhal Center at Rowes Wharf
Decide invitations for April and June meeting presentations
- Spaulding-CNC Community Partnership Fund presentations – 7 pm at American Legion, 26 Adams Street
- Wednesday 3/7
- Thursday 3/8
- Joint Public & Impact Advisory Group meeting about 100 Hood Park Drive – Wednesday 2/8, 6 pm at Cambridge College, 500 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown
- Spaulding-CNC Community Partnership Fund review – Monday 3/19, 7 pm at Spaulding, 1st floor conf room
- Public Safety Meeting – Wednesday 3/28/18, 6:00 pm at Police Station in Hayes Square