Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor is seeking a volunteer to work a minimum of three hours per week in a domestic role. This reliable, detail oriented individual will be in charge of keeping the community space clean, organized and be responsible for sterilizing the community toys daily. This person will also manage all inventory and restock as needed. Lastly, this volunteer will help prepare the apartments for incoming families using apartment checklists.
The Apartment Coordinator is expected to work at least one regularly scheduled three hour shift per week in the Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor office between 9am and 5pm. The person working in this position must be comfortable working without direct supervision and working with people from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds and sensitive to the health issues and limitations of the population that we serve.
Role Specifics and Qualifications:
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Must like to clean
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing and able to pass a CORI background check and/or provide personal references
- Must be willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement and liability release form
- Must attend quarterly volunteer meetings
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.