The Outreach Coordinator will be in charge of reaching out to local organizations and securing tickets and/passes for the families staying at Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor. The coordinator will also reach out to local business to try and secure either free services or heavily discounted services. Responsible for keeping a log of their outreach activities. This position can be done in the office or remotely.
Role Specifics and Qualifications:
- Must be an excellent writer and possess superior verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Must be able to take direction well, but take initiative when required
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Must have some experience working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or comprable software
- Must have some experience working with Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing and able to pass a CORI background check and/or provide personal references
- Must be willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement and liability release form
- Must attend quarterly volunteer meetings
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com.